Tech Solutions Now understands the importance of keeping your systems up and running. If your computers and network are not properly protected, your business is at risk of losing everything. Tech Solutions Now understands internet threats and system vulnerabilities. Our network and computer security consultants specialize in risk assessment, planning, implementation and 24/7 monitoring of your systems to improve network stability and reliability. We train our customers on how to safely run their business on a day to day basis to avoid viruses, spywares, malwares, black hat hackers and security vulnerabilities to your business systems.
Security Audit of Your Systems
Tech Solutions Now believes in the importance of protecting businesses and individuals with a full security audit. A thorough audit will assess the security of your physical network configuration and environment, software, information handling processes, security practices, and user practices.
19-Point Problem Detection Network Audit
Frustrated With Computer Problems? Our 19-Point Network Audit Will discover weaknesses.
“I just want it to work the way it’s supposed to!” Have you ever said that about your computer or network? If so, we can make that a reality with a cost-effective Network Audit.
19-Point Problem Prevention Audit to:
- Discover any ongoing problems or concerns you are currently experiencing with your network
- Review your data backups (Note: Tape backups fail 78% of the time; don’t wait for a crisis to hit before you discover yours weren’t working!)
- Look for weak points in security strategy in your network security that could allow hackers and viruses to compromise your network and confidential information
Free TechJaz server monitoring for 15 days
- Check your backups to uncover developing problems and conflicts that will turn into unexpected down-time. Ensure it is accurately protecting all the critical files that you NEVER want to lose
- Answer your questions about upgrades, adding new equipment, remote access or any other project of interest
- Discuss other areas of possible concerns such as spam filtering, system performance, network design hardware integrity
List of Our Security Services
- Network Security Assessment
- Server Security Assessment
- Physical Security Assessment
- Software Security Assessment
- Anti-virus – Anti-Spyware – Anti-Malware Solutions
- Anti-Spam Solutions
- Penetration (PEN) Testing
- Intrusion Detection and Prevention
- Social Engineering
- Ethical Hacking
- Security Design
- Security Deployment
- Staff Training
- 24/7 Monitoring
- Network Security Standards